Mutual Recognition Arrangements
Mutual Recognition Arrangements (MRAs) recognise Australian Trusted Traders in economies where Australia has arrangements in place.
These arrangements give your goods priority treatment at the borders of our partner economies. They enable faster processing, which means more predictability, certainty, and distribution speed to overseas markets.
Signed MRAs are in place with:
- Canada Border Services Agency
- General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China
- Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department
- Japan Customs
- New Zealand Customs Service
- Republic of Korea Customs Service
- Singapore Customs
- Taiwan Customs Administration
We continue to pursue MRAs with other trading partners.